The SteriLED is a commercial grade ultraviolet germicidal irradiation product, that is laboratory tested to effectively disinfect objects without the need for consumable cleaning agents. Powerful and compact, it has laboratory tested and proven to completely inactivate COVID-19 pathogens on surfaces. It utilizes proprietary and state-of-the-art UVC semiconductor diodes to output a high-power, 275nm ultraviolet light that inactivates the DNA and RNA of microorganisms, such as mold, bacteria and viruses. Lightweight and mobile, it is for commercial use only, and users and nearby personnel must wear appropriate PPE to protect themselves from the risk of exposure to SteriLED's intense UVC rays.
The SteriLED is lightweight and only takes seconds to disinfect almost any object:
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Mail, parcels and packaging
- Radio hand-pieces, intercoms units, assembly plant, and other shared technical devices
- Hard to reach areas in aircraft, food processing plants, vehicles, offices, laboratories, clinics, bathrooms
- Under benches and around toilets
- Work surfaces, such as desks, keyboards, laptop computers, writing pads, pens, and clipboards
- Tools, workbenches and equipment
- Personal property, such as cell phones and keys
- Other high-touch objects
New! Includes a table-top stand that allows items to be passed under the sterilizer without holding the unit or touching the item.