Compact, lightweight and truly portable, the SteriLED DC30 is an ultraviolet irradiation device utilizing high-output 275nm ultraviolet light LEDs to rupture the DNA and RNA in microorganisms such as mould, bacteria and viruses. Laboratory tested to effectively disinfect objects and surfaces without the need for consumable cleaning agents and proven to completely inactivate COVID-19 pathogens.
The SteriLED takes seconds to disinfect almost any object:
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Mail, parcels and packaging
- Radio hand-pieces, intercoms units, assembly plant, and other shared technical devices
- Hard to reach areas in aircraft, food processing plants, vehicles, offices, laboratories, clinics, bathrooms
- Under benches and around toilets
- Work surfaces, such as desks, keyboards, laptop computers, writing pads, pens, and clipboards
- Tools, workbenches and equipment
- Personal property, such as cell phones and keys
- Other high-touch objects
The SteriLED DC30 is for commercial use only and is not designed for the home. Keep out of reach of children. Users and nearby personnel must wear appropriate PPE to protect themselves from the risk of exposure to SteriLED's intense UVC rays.