Up In is an air purification device that uses advanced non-thermal plasma technology to eliminate bacteria, mould, viruses, pollutants and odours, for the bacterial decontamination of air in transit. Designed to be positioned inside lifts, but due to it's compact shape and continuous sanitizing action, can be used in small spaces such as offices, bathrooms, waiting and consultation rooms, improving people's respiratory functions while supporting health and wellbeing.
Tested and certified effective against Covid-19.
What is Non-Thermal Plasma (NTP) Technology?
Non-thermal plasma is a physical phenomenon generated at room temperature. Plasma is an ionized gas made up of various electrically charged particles: ions, atoms, molecules of organic and chemical origin which, colliding with each other, produce oxidizing species.
Non-thermal plasma ionisation: the safest technology
There are various types of ionisers on the market, which differ according to the technology with which they produce ions. Non-thermal plasma technology (NTP) is currently considered by the scientific community to be the safest and most effective technology, because it does not use chemicals or high temperatures to carry out its disinfecting properties.
NTP technology generates reactive particles that carry electrical charges, among which the most important are reactive oxygen species, which concentrate on the surface of cell membranes causing their destruction. The non-thermal plasma ionisation therefore affects virus molecules, bacteria and mould making them inactive and breaks down all the other volatile polluting and harmful compounds into substances that are harmless to humans.
Do you need air purification in your home or workplace?
- Do you and your family members get sick often? Especially in your respiratory tract?
- Do you suffer from any allergies?
- When you are at home, especially during the evening, do you have difficulty breathing well?
- Is there a bad smell in the house? Do these odours persist?
- Are the spaces in your home small?
- Do you live in a busy area or a bustling industrial complex?
- Do any children or elderly live with you?
- Are there any smokers amongst your family members or your most frequent visitors?
- Does your home have any problems with humidity or mould? Even only in some specific rooms?
- Does your home usually have a lot of people in it? (Adults or children?)