Steel is an air purification device; utilizing advanced non-thermal plasma technology to continually eliminate bacteria, mould, viruses, pollutants and odours from indoor environments.
Air pollution directly affects the body's vital functions and ability to feel good. Steel creates the ideal conditions for the body, relieving the respiratory difficulties of allergic and asthmatic people, improving vital functions and increasing the absorption of oxygen from the body.
With the technology enclosed in a casing manufactured from stainless steel 304, material suitable for its hygiene and anti-corrosion properties, the Steel is ideal for food processing facilities, operating rooms and any other environment that requires high sanitary standards in small spaces.
Tested and certified effective against Covid-19.
What is Non-thermal plasma (NTP) technology?
Non-thermal plasma is a physical phenomenon generated at room temperature. Plasma is an ionized gas made up of various electrically charged particles: ions, atoms, molecules of organic and chemical origin which, colliding with each other, produce oxidizing species.
Non-thermal plasma ionisation: the safest technology
There are various types of ionisers on the market, which differ according to the technology with which they produce ions. Non-thermal plasma is currently considered by the scientific community to be the safest and most effective technology, because it does not use chemicals or high temperatures to carry out its disinfecting properties.
NTP technology generates reactive particles that carry electrical charges, among which the most important are reactive oxygen species, which concentrate on the surface of cell membranes causing their destruction. The plasma ionisation therefore affects virus molecules, bacteria and mould making them inactive and breaks down all the other volatile polluting and harmful compounds into substances that are harmless to humans.
Do you need air purification in your home or workplace?
- Do you and your family members get sick often? Especially in your respiratory tract?
- Do you suffer from any allergies?
- When you are at home, especially during the evening, do you have difficulty breathing well?
- Is there a bad smell in the house? Do these odours persist?
- Are the spaces in your home small?
- Do you live in a busy area or a bustling industrial complex?
- Do any children or elderly live with you?
- Are there any smokers amongst your family members or your most frequent visitors?
- Does your home have any problems with humidity or mould? Even only in some specific rooms?
- Does your home usually have a lot of people in it? (Adults or children?)